COVID-19 Update from Northcoast Equipment
to recent COVID-19 regulations our offices are currently closed
to the public until further notice. If you need assistance or would like to
make an appointment, please call our office at 440-826-1120. We apologize for
any inconvenience and will do our best to serve our customers as the situation
As the threat of the COVID-19 virus continues to ramp up throughout the world we wanted to make sure our customers understand that the health and safety of our employees and customers is our number one priority. As of this posting we plan on remaining open to service all of our customers as long as the State of Ohio allows us to do so. We understand that in order for our customers to continue to operate we need to continue remaining on call in order to resolve any equipment issues that might arise in the coming weeks. To ensure the safety of everyone involed we have implemented the following guidelines/policies for all of our employees:
- NES employees that are feeling ill or showing symptoms of the COVID-19 virus (fever and dry cough) must contact management before reporting to work
- NES employees that believe they have come in contact with someone who has a presumptive positive case of COVID-19 must contact management before reporting to work
- NES employees must wash their hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds when arriving and before leaving any job site/customer location
- NES employees must sanitize their office workstation (desk surface, office phone, keyboard, mouse, etc.), cell phones, and truck surfaces (door handles, steering wheels, gear shifters, arm rests, etc.) daily. Cleaning products will be provided for office/company equipment as supplies become available.
- NES employees must avoid touching their face as much as possible
- NES employees must wear gloves at all times when at customer locations
- NES employees must maintain CDC recommended 6ft distance from others whenever possible
- NES employees must avoid physical contact with customers
We are actively monitoring the situation as it develops globally and will update this post if there are any modifications to standard business operations. Should you have any questions regarding COVID-19 and Northcoast Equipment feel free to call our office at (440) 826-1120.