Challenger Lifts 10,000 lb. 2-Post lift, the SA10, features the ability to be configured in either a symmetric or an asymmetric configuration to suit the service requirements of your shop. Featuring 3-Stage front arms with maximum extension and retraction, ensuring safe and reliable lifting on all vehicles within rated capacity. With adjustable height and width options, double telescoping screw pads, durable powder coat finish, plated arm restraints and pins and more the SA10 will accommodate the rigorous demands of any full service facility.
Challenger SA10 – Economy Grade
Challenger’s SA10 2-post lift offers 10,000 lb. capacity. You can install the SA10 in either symmetric or asymmetric position, depending on your service needs. The SA10 also features adjustable height and width options to further customize it to meet your needs. Innovative 3-stage front and 2-stage rear arms provide greater overall sweep.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- 3-stage front arms providing greater sweep for versatility and ease of spotting.
- Premium double telescoping screw pads adjust to multiple heights minimizing the need for adapters.
- Adjustable heights and widths providing versatility at installation for service facilities with special constraints.
- Single-point mechanical lock release system allows technician to disengage both columns simultaneously.
- Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage.
- Powder coat finish provides long-lasting durability.
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins inhibit rust and provide long-lasting durability.
- Standard dual integrated rubber door guards help protect vehicle panels.