Challenger CLHM Mobile Column Lifts
Challenger’s CLHM Mobile Column lifts are hands down the best, most versatile mobile column offering in the industry.
Challenger CLHM-140 an CLHM-190 Mobile Column Lifts
14,000lb or 19,000lb per Column
Challenger’s line of Heavy Duty Mobile Column lifts are the perfect lifting solution for your extra large applications. With a capacity of either 14,000lb or 19,000lb per column you will have the ability to lift up to 152,000lbs (with a set of 8 19,000lb columns). The high lifting capacity and inherent mobility allows unlimited flexibility to use them in any bay in your shop and even outside!
Contact us today for more information or to schedule a free demo.
- Hydraulic operated units provide lifting capacity from 28,000/38,000 (set of 2) to 112,000/152,000 lbs. (set of 8) enabling lifting of small passenger cars to heavy-duty trucks, transit, and municipality vehicles
- 110 volt built-in multistage charging system
- Adjustable wheel carriage fits a range of wheel sizes
- Integrated touch screen control console
- Precise balanced design, heavy-duty tow handle and spring loaded wheels
- Operates with 12 volt deep cycle batteries to eliminate the need for power source hook-ups and provide 24 volt operation
- MECHANICAL LOCK LADDER – 25 heavy-duty safety locks every 2.5” allow technicians to work at an ergonomic height to increase productivity and minimize fatigue.
- WARNING LIGHTS – Green/yellow lights make for easy lock-ready identification
- ADJUSTABLE CARRIAGE ASSEMBLY – The carriage assembly has adjustable arms designed with a positive grip nonskid pattern that prevents movement between the tire and the carriage arms. The carriage assembly is adjustable to five positions.
- HEAVY-DUTY TOW DOLLY – Heavy-duty tow handle and spring loaded wheels make moving and aligning individual lift units simple and easy with little effort allowing for tight radius turns.
- INTEGRATED CHARGING SYSTEM AND BATTERIES INCLUDED – 110V built in multi-stage charging system for battery, wireless operation Charging status light provides real-time battery updates to assist with job planning and management.
- WIRELESS OPERATION – Wireless operation system allows for a clutter-free work area without cables to connect, navigate around, rollover or replace. 12 radio frequencies with a wide channel range (100 to 120) for each frequency prevents radio noise from interrupting service.
- NEW 10″ TOUCHSCREEN CONTROL CONSOLE – Android-based integrated touch screen control console provides easy-to-use control and precise measurements of lifting height and lifting weight per column. » Internal CPU and fully functional web browser » On-board training videos and manuals.
- SAFETY FEATURES
- Linear position transducers maintains system synchronization and ensures maximum reliability
- Integrated weight gauges help prevent column overloading and verifies lock engagement
- Wireless system for clutter free work area without cables to connect, navigate around, roll-over or replace
|Lifting Capacity (Per Column)||14,000 lbs.||19,000 lbs.|
|A – Height of Lift Unit||88.5″|
|B – Height of Lift Unit at Full Rise||157.125″|
|C – Width of Lift Unit||44.25″||49″|
|D – Length of Lift Unit||53.625″|
|E – Max Lift Height (4 or more units)||69″|
|Max Lift Height ( 2 units – Normal Mode)||32″|
|F – Min – Max Wheel Diameter||5″ – 24.5″||4″ – Max. determined by tire diameter|
|Max Hydraulic System Operating Pressure||2180 psi||2600 psi|
|Lift Speed (Max Load)||60″ per minute|
|Weight of Lift Unit||1485 lbs||1510 lbs||1575 lbs|
|Footprint of Lift Unit||560 in2||600 in2|
|Ground Pressure for Each Lift (Max Load)||27.7 psi||36.6 psi||34.3 psi|
|Turning Radius of Each Lift Unit||47″|
|Operating Peak Power||4HP|
|Operating Voltage||24 VDC Nominal|
|Charger Voltage Required||120 VAC @ 60 Hz|
|Charger Amps Required||1.3 amps|